Optimize your collaboration tools by infusing emotional intelligence.
Generate more engaging and inclusive interactions between employees and teams to drive productivity.
#1 RATED COLLABORATION ENHANCEMENT TOOL
INFUSE EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE INTO COLLABORATION TOOLS TO IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY
Becoming an emotionally intelligent organization begins with putting insights at the fingertips of every employee, where they communicate most often.
- Tailor Outlook email communications to coworkers based on their preferences, motivation style, and more
- Get help preparing for and organizing your upcoming meetings
- Use EQ Everywhere for Outlook to understand individual insights or team culture
Gmail and Google Calendar
Are you using Google's business applications like Gmail and Google Calendar? Check out the EQ Everywhere Chrome extension.
- Like with Outlook, get EQ insights within your email and calendar
- Access within the extension or get an expanded view of an individual or team culture
- Keep employees engaged with one another and improve collaboration
Go beyond traditional chats with colleagues that can leave employees feeling burnt out.
- See how coworkers prefer to be communicated with and adapt your style in real time
- Become more productive by accomplishing more, through less communication
- Easily accessible information, available from anywhere, 24/7
Key Features Included:
WHY EQ EVERYWHERE?
Simple, Easy, and Fun
Create learned habits for long-lasting effects without employees needing to put extended effort into the daily practice. It’s simple, easy, and fun. It plugs-in to the 2 most used tools every day, email and calendar and is accessible 24/7, for all employees. As a result, it develops a user’s EQ through the primary mechanisms of learning, reminding, practice, repetition, and new habit formation.
Collaboration with emotional intelligence
As Coca-Cola describes it, "Humantelligence offers companies collaboration with emotional intelligence”, hence our tagline “EQ everywhere”, 24/7 in any work flow of the user. As Ultimate Software’s Chief Product Officer, Cecile Leroux called it – “a transformational tool for remote work that allows for informed collaboration and communication”.
We’ve also made pricing VERY simple and affordable for all companies. With an annual subscription, the cost equates to as low as $1 per employee per month.